Faculty at IPS:
The faculty pool consists of the best of industry and academia, thereby providing students an opportunity of hearing and learning straight from the ‘Horse’s Mouth’, the intricacies and relevance of theoretical aspects of the application. By following unique teaching methodologies, wherein mainstream teaching is supported by industry interaction, the faculty brings to the classroom, contemporary information and a realistic view of global business. The main focus of the faculty lies in the holistic development of each student, enhancing their business skills, technical skills and soft skills, as well as the overall personality development of students.
ASM’s IPS Faculty
- Faculty members include experts from industry, academia &government bodies.
- Experts from the industry to act as part time faculty members.
- Global exposure through regular visits of foreign faculty.
- Holistic development of students through various educational, social and cultural activities.
- Contemporary teaching methods.
- Co-curricular activities
- Interactive business games
- Intercollegiate competitions
- Mentoring & counselling
- Case studies
- Study tours
- Extra curricular activities
- Outdoor team building exercises
- Intra-collegiate competitions
- Industry visits