The programme will build sensitivity to domestic and international market needs and span the entire agricultural value chain. The objective of the programme is to:
- To help to take policy decisions in the field of agricultural marketing.
- To understand various appraisal techniques in project with reference to agricultural products, agricultural credit management, financial risk management.
- Agricultural inputs like seed, bio pesticide, bio fertilizer and organic farming management.
- To orient towards agricultural entrepreneurship.
- To study & analysis of agro-based industries.
- To upgrade with the current and upcoming trends in agro business segments eg., Indoor Farming Management: Vertical Farming, Bio fortification, Microclimates-Green Houses, Hydroponics, Aeroponics, Aquaponics, Aquaculture, Micro Greens-Sprouts, LED Grow Lights and Aero Farms.